Conshohocken jiu jitsu ( BJJ) for Women at Hart BJJ and Boxing.
Conshohocken’s BJJ for Women at Hart BJJ and Boxing! It has arrived!! 🙂 Hart’s is Conshohocken’s top source for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ( BJJ). Hart’s is pleased to provide the women of Conshohocken with their very own jiu jitsu program. If you are a woman and always thought about trying Jiu Jitsu but may have felt uncomfortable in a coed class. Now is the time to get started and try Hart’s Women’s only Jiu jitsu class for FREE.
I am a woman and I want to try a class for free! ——–> Click Here! and get ready for a free class.
We are glad to hear that we are Conshohocken’s top choice for BJJ ( brazilian jiu jitsu) , Boxing and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) training.
What is Hart BJJ and Boxing?
- Hart’s is a Professional, Black Belt Jiu Jitsu Academy ( in the Gracie Lineage) and our staff for Martial Arts, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts are taught by proven, successful competitors and coaches. Hart’s programs are for men, women, teens and Children.
- Coach Hart’s Black Belt Lineage is under Phil and Ricardo Migliarese of Balance Studios. ( Both Black Belts under Relson Gracie ( Son of Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Grandmaster Helio Gracie)
- Hart’s is Conshohocken’s top resource for Jiu Jitsu, Boxing and MMA training
- Hart’s IS a Jiu Jitsu, Boxing and MMA school, not an added class in a karate program.
- Our focus is on our students and their goals.
- Hart’s promotes a “Team over Me” mentality.
- Hart’s is much more than a Martial Arts Academy, Hart’s is a strong, humble team that enjoys working hard and helping one and other.